Glow RCV 18 V3 - Indian Rosewood Limited Edt. - Dreamwood
Woodtype: East Indian Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
Limited Edition straight shape with Combi Mouthpiece combined with a straight cooling glass.
The GLOW RCV* 18 Vaporizer attachment for all common e-cigarette Box Mods (battery holder) with 510 thread connection and at least 50 watts of power.
(*RCV=Rebuildable Convection Vaporizer)
Pure flavor, full of terpenes.
3 Seconds heat up.
User changeable heater.
- new double coil heater
- new thicker silicone o-rings
- new airflowring design (colored available too)
- new slit screws
- high precision manufacturing
Our powerfull double coil heater made of Kanthal A1 mix twisted wire heats up in seconds and delivers excellent flavor of the vaporized herbs or extracts.
The herb chamber of the Glow 18 is in the (wood/glass) mouthpiece.
To use a water filter a double male adapter 18 / 14,5 is available.
● GLOW vaporizer (base deck with heater coils, wood cover and mouthpiece)
● 2 pcs. Dosing Capsules
● Dreamwood Pouch
● replacement screws
● replacement heater coils
● Screen Set complete 'Plus'
● Power: 30-80 watts
● Heating element: Kanthal wire, user changeable
● Materials: wood, stainless steel, glass
● mouthpiece: wood or glass
● Diameter: base deck: 22mm cover: ~27mm
● Overall height: ~80mm
Screw the Glow RCV 18 on your box mod, set to 35 watts of power.
Pull the mouthpiece out of the top, with a twist.
Then press the power button of the box mod until the heating wires glow, let cool down and repeat.
The heating wires must glow evenly!
Otherwise, the heating wires must be aligned, for this, the top part must be removed from the base deck.
》SWITCH OFF BATTERIE MOD BEFORE!《
■ NEVER TOUCH THE HEATER WHEN THE BATTERY CARRIER / BOX MOD IS ON;
-> RISK OF INJURY! ■
When pulling off the cover part, slightly wiggle, turn and pull it off. Then check the heater coils.
These must be firmly screwed on and not touch anything except the screwing points at the + and - pole. Align and fix the heating wires if necessary, then switch on the box mod and let the heater coils glow briefly at 35 watts to check whether they are now evenly glowing.
Switch off the battery mod again and put on the cover part carefully.
>> IF THE COVER FIT IS TO TIGHT PLEASE TREAT THE INNER RIM OF THE COVER WITH SOME WOODWAX , TO ASSEMBLE THE PARTS WITHOUT DAMAGING THE O-RINGS OR THE COVER <<
Adjust airflow via the airflowring at the base deck then screw the Glow RCV 18 on your box mod, set to 35 watts of power.
Pull out the mouthpiece and fill the herb chamber loosely (not pressed in). Then put the mouthpiece back in position (turn vaporiser upside down). Turn on the box mod and set to 35 watts.
Press the fire button and wait 2-3 seconds, then inhale evenly for 5-10 seconds. Then exhale and repeat a second time.
● If no vapor is visible when exhaling, the wattage should be increased by 5 watts, then the process is repeated until vapor is visible when exhaling.
● If vapor is visible, check the herbs after a few inhalations.
● Release power button after each inhalation!
Vaporised herbs have a brown colour and smell nutty/roasted.
If vapor production gets less, check the herb, dark brown herb is fully vaporized.
If you dont want to inhale any potentially unhealthy compounds its better to stop vaporisation when the herb is brown, around 200 degrees celsius.
Changing Heating Coils:
The heater coils can be changed as desired. To do this, switch off the box mod and remove the cover part from the base deck as described.
Loosen the screws and remove the coils. Then insert new heater coils, screw tight and align.
The wires must only touch the screws on the + and - pole, nothing else!
Switch on the box mod and heat up coils at 35 Watt to check whether the coils glow evenly. If this is not the case, please check the screw connection again and/or align the wires.
Then put the cover back on, done.
If you change to other than the delivered coils, PLEASE slowly increase the wattage until vapor comes to find the right temperature and not burn the herbs.
● The heating wires must be the same length and the same amount of windings!
● We do not recommend using heating wires below 0.10 ohm, as this puts too much stress on the battery cells!
● Quality batteries with min. 30A to be used!
● Never touch the glowing/hot heater and never press the fire button when touching the heater wire!
RISK OF INJURY!
● A box mod with one 18650 battery is enough for about 10 loads of herb, a mod with 2x 18650 battery is good to vaporise about 20 loads of herb.
● Concentrates can be wrapped in organic cotton / hemp wool or sprinkled on herbs to vaporise them. Do not use too much concentrate at once!
● We assume no liability! Use at your own risk!
● This vaporizer requires some experience with electronics, if you have any problems please contact us!
Your Dreamwood Vaporizer & Greendream Shop Team