Glow RCV 22 Mahogany- Dreamwood
The GLOW RCV 22 vaporizer attachment for all common e-cigarette vaporizers with 510 thread connection and at least 50 watts of power.
(RCV = Rebuildable Convection Vaporizer)
The Glow RCV 22 is a special version of the Glow vaporizer attachment.
The Glow for water filters with an extra large herb chamber!
The heater is screwed onto the Mod and is then used to heat the herbs in a Bowl.
The wooden bowl with a diameter of 18mm and a depth of 15mm has a very large herb chamber. And can be attached to any water filter using a 14.5mm cut.
To use a water filter with 18.8mm ggc, the set contains a 14.5mm to 18.8mm adapter.
● GLOW RCV 22 vaporizer with wooden herb bowl.
● Adapter NS14.5 to NS18.8 Groundglass
● Pouch with Tibet pattern
● Heating wires / coils
● Screen Set
● Power: 30-60 watts
● Heating element: Kanthal wire, changeable
● Materials: wood, stainless steel, glass
● Diameter base: 22mm
Adjust airflow via the ring at the base.
Fill the herbal chamber loosely.
Turn on the battery mod and set to 35 watts.
Press the fire button, put the heater on the bowl and inhale evenly for ~ 10 seconds.
Then exhale and repeat a second time.
● If no vapor is visible when exhaling, the wattage should be increased by 3-5 watts, then this process is repeated until steam is visible when exhaling.
● If vapor is visible, check the herbs after a few inhalations.
If these are not yet brown can be continued or the wattage increased by 3-5 watts until the herbs are brown and the taste takes a nutty / roasted note.
Changing Heating Coils:
■ NEVER TOUCH THE HEATER WHEN THE BATTERY CARRIER IS ON; -> RISK OF INJURY! ■!
The heating wire can be changed as desired. To do this, switch off the battery mod and remove the upper part from the base as described.
Loosen the screws and remove the wires. Then insert new heating wires, screw and align.
The wires must only touch the screws on the + and - pole, nothing else!
Switch on the mod and briefly heat the heating wire at 30-40 Watt to check whether the wires glow evenly. If this is not the case, please check the screw connection again and align the wires.
Then put the top back on, done.
If you change to other than the delivered coils, PLEASE then slowly increase the wattage and test until vapor comes to find the right temperature and not to burn the herbs.
>> PLEASE TREAT THE INNER RIM OF THE COVER WITH SOME WOODWAX TO ASSEMBLE THE PARTS WITHOUT DAMAGING THE O-RINGS <<
● The heating wires must be the same length and the same amount of windings!
● We do not recommend using heating wires below 0.15 ohm, as this puts too much stress on the battery cells! (2x0,3ohm = 0,15ohm)
● Quality batteries with min. 30A to be used!
● Never touch the glowing heating wire and never press the fire button when touching the heating wire!
RISK OF INJURY!
● A battery mod with a 18650 battery is sufficient for about 10 herbal loads, a mod with 2x 18650 batteries is enough to evaporate about 20 fillings.
● Concentrates can be wrapped in organic cotton / hemp wool or sprinkled on herbs to evaporate them. Do not use too much concentrate at once!
● We assume no liability! Use at your own risk!
● This vaporizer requires some experience with electronics, if you have any problems please contact us!
Your Dreamwood Vaporizer & Greendream Shop Team