Glow RCV 18 Bloodwood special #1 - Dreamwood
Woodtype: Satine, Bloodwood (Brosimum paraense)
Set with 2 wood mouthpieces! Regular mouthpiece and long mouthpiece.
Dreamwood Logo engraving possible on request!
The GLOW RCV* 18 Vaporizer attachment for all common e-cigarette Box Mods (battery holder) with 510 thread connection and at least 50 watts of power.
(*RCV=Rebuildable Convection Vaporizer)
Pure flavor, full of terpenes.
3 Seconds heat up.
User changeable heater.
- double coil heater
- thicker silicone o-rings
- new airflowring design (colored available too)
- slit screws
- high precision manufacturing
Our powerfull double coil heater made of Kanthal A1 mix twisted wire heats up in seconds and delivers excellent flavor of the vaporized herbs or extracts.
The herb chamber of the Glow 18 is in the (wood/glass) mouthpiece.
To use a water filter a double male adapter 18 / 14,5 is available.
● GLOW vaporizer (base deck with heater coils, wood cover and mouthpiece)
● Dreamwood Pouch
● replacement screws
● replacement heater coils
● Screen Set
● Power: 30-80 watts
● Heating element: Kanthal wire, user changeable
● Materials: wood, stainless steel, glass
● mouthpiece: wood or glass
● Diameter: base deck: 22mm cover: ~27mm
● Overall height: ~80mm
Adjust airflow via the airflowring at the base deck then screw the Glow RCV 18 on your box mod, set to 35 watts of power.
Pull out the mouthpiece and fill the herb chamber loosely (not pressed in). Then put the mouthpiece back in position (turn vaporiser upside down). Turn on the box mod and set to 35 watts.
Press the fire button and wait 2-3 seconds, then inhale evenly for 5-10 seconds. Then exhale and repeat a second time.
If no vapor is visible when exhaling, the wattage should be increased by 5 watts, then the process is repeated until vapor is visible when exhaling.
If vapor is visible, check the herbs after a few inhalations
>>Release power button after each inhalation!<<
Vaporised herbs have a brown colour and smell nutty/roasted.
If vapor production gets less, check the herb, dark brown herb is fully vaporized.
Changing Heating Coils:
The heater coils can be changed as desired. To do this, switch off the box mod and remove the cover part from the base deck.
》SWITCH OFF BATTERIE MOD BEFORE!《
■ NEVER TOUCH THE HEATER WHEN THE BATTERY CARRIER / BOX MOD IS ON;
-> RISK OF INJURY! ■
To take off the cover part, slightly wiggle and turn and pull off the cover part.
Loosen the screws and remove the coils. Then insert new heater coils, screw tight and align.
The wires must only touch the screws on the + and - pole, nothing else!
Switch on the box mod and heat up coils at 35 Watt to check whether the coils glow evenly. If this is not the case, please check the screw connection again and/or align the wires.
Then put the cover back on, done.
>> IF THE COVER FIT IS TO TIGHT PLEASE TREAT THE INNER RIM OF THE COVER WITH SOME WOODWAX , TO ASSEMBLE THE PARTS WITHOUT DAMAGING THE O-RINGS OR THE COVER <<
If you change to other than the delivered coils, PLEASE slowly increase the wattage until vapor comes to find the right temperature and not burn the herbs.
● The heating wires must be the same length and the same amount of windings!
● We do not recommend using heating wires below 0.10 ohm, as this puts too much stress on the battery cells!
● Quality batteries with min. 20A to be used!
● Never touch the glowing/hot heater and never press the fire button when touching the heater wire!
RISK OF INJURY!
● Concentrates can be wrapped in organic cotton/hemp wool or sprinkled on herbs to vaporise them. Do not use too much concentrate at once!
● We assume no liability! Use at your own risk!
● This vaporizer requires some experience with electronics, if you have any problems please contact us!
Your Dreamwood Vaporizer & Greendream Shop Team